Expected salary 18k-24k depending on experience.
Are you a creative and detail oriented individual?
Do you have excellent Adobe InDesign skills?
Got experience of creating effective and eye-catching creative, often to specific briefs and tight deadlines?
If so we want to hear from you!
We are a well established design & print company based around 25 minutes West of Salisbury. Due to their continued growth we are helping them to recruit a skilled Graphic Designer.
Working across a wide variety of clients, you will be creating designs for effective direct mail marketing campaigns. You will be working closely with a busy production team, so excellent interpersonal skills are a must as well.
The business is based in rural Wiltshire and is not well serviced by public transport, so ideally you will have your own transport.
The graphic design role is to work 9-5.30 Monday to Thursday (8.30-5 Friday). Reporting to head of studio/Directors.
- The main task is repro. This consists of setting/designing client artwork for proofing and once approved spooling for print.
- Keeping on top of files saved in the correct place to make it easy for others to find. Over time you will learn about each job and know how to send each job to print.
- Keeping on top of workflow so other departments do not run out of work. You will working under pressure on multiple jobs at once.
- Learn how Xmpie works
- Liase with data manager if any issues occur.
- Large format printing/triming and keeping on top of ink and paper stock. Also printing and putting together roller banners.
- In-house design work for promotional material for both MP and BB. This would consist of website maintenance and adjustments. Print based design work from business cards all the way up to roller banners.
Request a Call Back
Simply add your name and phone number and we'll call you back with free, friendly advice within two working hours...