Door to Door
Door to Door or Door Drop mailing is an alternative way of delivering your mailing campaigns. Door drops target areas based on postcode. As opposed to direct mail which targets specific addresses.
Door drop works by delivering your material to a postal carrier. Adhering to their guidelines, your material is ‘dropped’ with regular mail in a specified area. Mail and Print work with the Royal Mail to provide door drop services as they are the most experienced and widespread UK provider.
Why Door Drop?
- Cost effective on larger volumes.
- Send materials to a wide audience.
- Find new customers.
- Promote your business within existing or new markets.
- Can target to reach areas where your campaign is likely to be more successful.
Partner with us to complete a door drop and we’ll plan your campaign and liaise with the Royal Mail. We ensure that your campaign will be delivered to the right areas on your specified dates.
There is a great deal involved in planning a door drop. Royal Mail has strict guidelines that must be followed for them to complete your project. Mail and Print have years of experience working with the Royal Mail to complete door drops and are in a strong position to facilitate your campaign, making sure everything runs smoothly.
Here’s how we can help with the process:
- Let us create your sample and get it approved.
- We pack your items as required by Royal mail in the correct bundles or packages.
- Label and generate the paperwork as required by Royal Mail.
- Deliver your items in a cost-effective way.
- Items land as prescribed in your marketing plan.
Get in touch with us today to discuss your next door drop campaign. You’ll benefit from our proven experience in delivering items to Royal Mail in a timely manner ensuring your preferred ‘drop’ dates are met. Call us on 01747 820960 or email email@example.com.
Request a Call Back
Simply add your name and phone number and we'll call you back with free, friendly advice within two working hours...