The impending end to Direct Mail was first predicted some 15 years ago when the shift towards digital marketing techniques began. If that were to be the case, why is it that mailing houses 15 years later, especially ones like ours, are still growing?
In my mind the answer is simple, people love paper, they like something that is tangible they trust it and they act upon it. It carries much more in the way of gravitas than an email and is more likely to be opened. People feel special and valued.
And there’s a wealth of statistics and research that back up the thought that here’s 5 key highlights:
- By using Direct Mail you are able to ‘Stand out from the Crowd’
- You increase your brands awareness by making a lasting impression on the recipient
- Customers become more loyal, nearly 55% of recipients feel that they are more loyal because of Direct Mail
- Direct Mail increases sales, there is no argument. 87% of recipients who placed an order were influenced to do so by direct mail
- Direct mail has the ability to reactivate customers who haven’t transacted in a while.
Short and sweet in this instance, please keep a close tab on our Blog, we’ll be adding more articles shortly expanding on the highlights above and why this is the case.
Reference : Royal Mail Marketreach.
Request a Call Back
Simply add your name and phone number and we'll call you back with free, friendly advice within two working hours...