GET IT OFF YOUR DESK – Benefits of outsourcing your direct mail to Mail and Print
Direct Mail Services | November 17, 2017
Sending out direct mail campaigns can be both time-consuming and costly. It’s why the majority of businesses use email or other digital communication methods as they are typically perceived as easy, quick and inexpensive.
Digital methods though, simply don’t provide the value and return that direct mail does. The Direct Marketing Association (DMA) reports that direct mail household response rate is 5.1% (compared to 0.6% for email, 0.6% for paid search, 0.2% for online display and 0.4% for social media). The highest response rate the DMA has ever reported.
To put that into perspective, the average cost of an email to 10,000 recipients including design and managing data costs £1200 and you would typically get 60 responses with 0.6% response rate. To send a direct mail campaign to 1200 people, the average cost is approximately £600 and with a 5.1% response, you’d typically get 61 responses. That’s half the cost and half the volume to see the same number of responses.
Integrating direct mail into your communication strategies will allow you to take advantage of comparatively high response rates and provide value for your customers, resulting in lead generation and sales revenue. But there’s no reason direct mail has to take up all of your time or your budget.
By outsourcing your direct mail to Mail and Print you can:
- Take advantage of postage discounts, which we gain from bulk mailings and mail sorting to reduce overall costs.
- Achieve accuracy and save time. Our mailing facility is equipped with various types of equipment that allow automation of tasks such as inserting, polywrapping and personalisation, providing fast turnaround and accurate results.
- Gain access to a team with decades of industry experience that help you find the best and most cost-effective way of sending your direct mail as well as how to maximise ROI.
- Make use of our in-house design, printing and mailing functions to streamline your campaigns and ensure deadlines are met.
- Improve productivity by freeing up time that can be re-allocated throughout your business.
Mail and Print are dedicated to helping you save time and reduce your marketing costs while providing high-quality print and fast turnaround on all direct mail projects.
In the last 3 years, we have helped over 500 businesses by managing complex mailings, large-scale print projects and delivering material of the highest quality.
Get in touch with us to talk through your specific requirements in more depth by calling 01747 820960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Call Back
Simply add your name and phone number and we'll call you back with free, friendly advice within two working hours...